Sep 22, 2014
- W. Union lawn Friday 10-5 and Saturday 9-2
- Collecting registration cards to enter in raffle for NAU Pendleton Blanket
- Handing out "Proud Parent" buttons
- Handing out maps and booklets of complete Family Weekend schedule
- Location of the NAU Treasures Yard Sale – same times as registration. First come first serve!
- Parking is free for Family Weekend except in the San Francisco and Knoles Garages
- Direct families to large parking lot behind Performing Arts bldg. and the large lot on S. Campus off McConnell and Pine Knoll Dr.
- Free and often. The best way to get around campus!
- Shuttles will run Friday until 11:30 PM and Saturday until Midnight
- Shuttle stops are marked on Family Weekend Map
- Promote Family Weekend BBQ across from the Skydome, South of Tailgating ($14.50 Adult, $7.50 Children 12 & under. NAU students may use meal Plan or Dining Dollars for their own meal only. Students without meal plan $9.50)
- Student tailgating is only for students
Tickets and Free
- The only events that require tickets are Casino Night, BBQ, Football game and Brunch (NAU students free to Football w/ JacksCard and may use meal Plan or Dining Dollars for their own meal only). Prices on paper Family Weekend schedule. Rec Center events: Aerial Challenge $10, Family Weekend Climb $5. Call or visit Rec. Center for details – 928 523-1733.
- All other events are free – including 2 free Soccer games (Friday and Sunday) and one free Volleyball game (Saturday).
- Tickets may be purchased at events. Football game may sell out! CTO in Union open Friday (10AM -9PM) and Skydome box office Saturday (10AM until football halftime).
- CTO # 888-520-7214
Family Weekend T-shirts
- Pick up Family Weekend 2014 shirts at Registration Tent Friday 10-5 or Sat. 9-2.
- There are no extra's. They were all preordered and prepaid by the Sept. 5th deadline.
- NAU Mom and NAU Dad T-shirts available in Office of Student Life (Union Rm. 105) during business hours (8-5 Monday – Friday).
Call Shannon Clark (928 699-7658) or Deb Harris (928 600-2858) with Questions.