Where: @ USC (Los Angeles, Calif.)
When: Nov. 15 at 9 p.m.
All-Time Series: USC leads 2-0
Where: @ Loyola Marymount (Los Angeles, Calif.)
When: Nov. 17 at 5 p.m.
All-Time Series: LMU leads 7-2
Radio: KBTK 105.1 FM and MoneyRadio 1510 AM and 99.3 FM
Sodexo Lumberjack Radio Network
Mitch Strohman (Play-By-Play)
Dave Brown (Color Analyst)
Audio Stream: www.BigTalkerRadio.com
Live Stats: www.usctrojans.com and www.lmulions.com
TV: USC (Pac-12 Network), LMU (N/A)
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. – With opening week past them, the Northern Arizona men's basketball team will continue road play in the state of California this week. The Lumberjacks will play at USC on Friday, Nov. 15 at 9 p.m., and then face Loyola Marymount on Sunday at 5 p.m. Friday's game will be televised on the Pac-12 Network.
Both games can be heard on KBTK 105.1 FM and MoneyRadio 1510 AM and 99.3 FM. Mitch Strohman will be providing play-by-play, while Dave Brown will be the color analyst. Fans can also listen online at www.BigTalkerRadio.com.
• Friday will be the third meeting between NAU and USC. The Trojans lead the all-time series, 2-0, and are coach by "Dunk City" head coach Andy Enfield. USC won the last meeting on 60-52 back in 2010.
• Sunday marks the 10th meeting between the Lumberjacks and Loyola Marymount. The two teams last played each other on Dec. 5, 2012. The Lions defeated the Lumberjacks in overtime, 92-86.
• Head coach Jack Murphy is in his second season at the helm of the men's basketball team.
• Max Jacobsen is the lone senior on the Lumberjack roster. He leads NAU in scoring after the first two games with an average of 16.0 points per game.
• NAU has had the same four players score in double figures in its first two games.
• The Lumberjacks were picked to finish seventh in the Big Sky Conference by the media and ninth by the league coaches.
• NAU continues its road stint, as it will not play at home until Nov. 23.
Follow us on Twitter @NAUBasketball