1. How do you remember feeling before the start of your very first season?
I felt like I had a lot to prove, especially being a freshman on the team. You don't deserve anything. I knew when I arrived that I had something to prove.
The CIT run, making my 1,000th point, and just the connections that I made with all of the players and coaches.
3. Can you list a few things, skills, lessons that you will carry with you throughout your life that you took in during your time on the team?
It doesn't matter what relationship it is, communication is always key. Giving trust away, time management and leadership skills are the others.
I've grown up since being on the team. Being by yourself for four years without your family being here to take care of you makes you grow up a lot. You have teammates and coaches to help guide you, but at the end you have to rely on yourself.
5. Are there any challenges that you faced, and if so how did you overcome them?
When I broke my foot. Having the people around you to keep your mind on why you were trying to get back to where you were. Having a support staff was pretty much how I got in the best shape of my life.
I'd say there's a lot of people that motivate me, but mostly my family members always wanting to make them proud. Mostly my papa. I always want to make him proud. As for motivation – Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.
Questions that make you say hmm…
7. Who would win in a fight, grilled cheese or hard taco?
A grilled cheese because it's going to body slam the taco and break it.
8. You're a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be?
Island King (a shade of red, yellow and green – rasta)
9. What do you think about when you're alone in the car?
What song in history do I wish I wrote.
10. A penguin walks through the door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
He says, "tacos", because he's here delivering tacos.
11. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?